How I Caught A Cheater

I was always worried about my girlfriend cheating on me. When we were still together, I noticed that she's always on her phone and when I try to check it, there's not a single recent texts, browsing history, or chats from anyone. 

It's like she was purposely deleting them to hide something really horrendous from me. I just don't know what to do to prove something's not right until a friend of mine let me in on a little secret he used before. 

Yes! I was so hopeless back then coz I couldn't confront her head on. Thanks to my buddy here, I was able to see everything she typed into her iPhone whenever she got the chance to use it without me around. I was shocked and dumbfounded when I found out she was sexting with someone  she met online. 

Now, I'm a free man from her lies. I broke up with her coz what's the point right? If you're wondering what I did, this is what my friend sent me: The best keylogger for iPhone without Jailbreak. Try it out if you're being cheated on, too!

Comments